Buzztv-xrs-4900

Purchased at Troy’s suggestion.
Is there a tutorial on how to load the IPTV with Mac #s etc.?

There is a setup here.

Get the Mac ID from back of box send to provider they tell you the http:// url

You put that info in the Mac ID option on the box menu displayed in the guide above.

Muchas Grassyass, appreciate you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I just got a Buzz XRS4500 recently. Cappy remote. I searched for universal remotes earlier today. Logitech got out of the remote business. I found the Safobaton U1 and U2 remotes on Amazon. It’s reasonably priced. Has anybody tried one of these with a streaming box? I posted a question about that today on Amazon and am waiting for replies. Will update if I receive any answers pro or con.

1 Like

Thats a nice remote but not really not suited for a tv box like buzz. Get a good bluetooth remote with a fly mouse and save yourself some money.

I already got a reply from an Amazon customer who said it worked with her XRS 4500. The site indicates it is bluetooth capable. Price is not that bad - $50 for the U1 and $60 for the U2.

Further update. Just for the hell of it I tried loading the XRS4500 on my Harmony 950 universal remote. It recognized the 4500. It seems to be working well, but I need to give it more extensive road test.

just my 2 cents, its more trouble than its worth. I have one in a box of other remotes under my desk. To each his own :+1:

1 Like