BuzzTV XRS 4900 Review

Originally published at: BuzzTV XRS 4900 Review - IPTV Android TV Box

This BuzzTV XRS 4900 review was written by Troy after using it extensively for two weeks. The BuzzTV XRS 4900 Android TV Box has received a lot of praise. It’s considered by many as the best Android TV Box on the market today. The architecture of the BuzzTV XRS 4900 is based off their built-in…

2 Likes

Is this box good to go and work in Australia?

1 Like

Hello, as long as you have Internet it should work from anywhere. You may need an adapter for the power plug as I don’t know what your typical one is.

1 Like

I’m slowly installing apps and getting my 4900 as I like. However, I’m having a heck of a time loading Kosmos stream on Syncler. I have tried everything imaginable to get this going and it just keeps rejecting my Bouncy input. Any help would be appreciated?

1 Like

I cant figure out how to load my IPTV provider to use the DVR. I am using
GloryV. What type of code do I need to enter to get my live TV working with the guide and DVR. I have no trouble using GloryV with Myiptv.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, in Server Settings you can enter either your Xtream Codes or M3U setting. One or the other. You get those settings from your provider.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.