Buzz TV Server & TiviMate

Yes. I have had the same impression of the LG App Store. It is probably ok if you just want premium tv service apps but little else. I have tried using the LG web browser to access apps for side loading but the browser would not allow or recognize the links I tried to access. Many of the apps you can access, like TVSmarters are older versions. Best to use your android tv box to get the apps you want. Bill

1 Like

sim_bill Thanks so much for responding! Iā€™ve tried to download other apps thru my browser but Iā€™m also pretty limited by this danged LG store.
Take care!

Thank you very much TXRon :slightly_smiling_face:
So, I have a 75" LG webOS 4k TV and Iā€™ve been using a generic android tv box. Itā€™s way outdated and the person I got it from isnā€™t in the business anymore. Do you think if I get the Amazon device (sorry I called it a Firestick beforešŸ˜•) with 32gb it should be okay for me - I like installing Kodi and some Addons for watching classic tv shows and older movies, but also use trakt installed in Kodi too. The iptv program I used to use has been shut down for quite a while, but I mostly used it for my mom because it had a specific special sports channel for her to watch all her Cubs baseball games without any black-outs.
I hope Iā€™m not bothering you too much. Thank you for always being honest with your posts, reviews and answersā€‹:100::+1::dizzy:

no prob, if you were bothering me I would tag Powerfader or Miki :rofl:

If you are just using kodi and a few other apps 32gb is more than enough. 2gb ram(memory) is adequate and 4 gb is a bonus :+1:

2 Likes

:laughing: :sweat_smile: : :rofl: :joy:
Powerfader and Miki both had a stroke of luck then !!!
Thanks again TX

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.