Buffering in tivimate

Recently I added Pluto to tivimate. When watching it on tivimate I get some buffering. When watching it on Pluto I don’t get buffering. I put it on tivimate for the convenience of having everything in 1 place. Anyway to fix this?

I don’t know why that it’s the case, but I have always had more buffering issues with the Pluto m3u file than with the official app.

BTW, Pluto’s m3u file has been deemed as ‘piracy’ so it’ll probably disappear altogether pretty soon.

2 Likes

The pluto app is a verified source on a good server, the m3u you have is not certified and on a cheap server, do the math

2 Likes

Check your download speed, clear the cache on all the apps including TV mate, check your vpn, other than that not much more you can do. Also it has a lot to do with bandwidth from the provider or the server. You could have a thousand gigabytes per second download speed but if you don’t have any good bandwidth you’ll get all kinds of buffering.

Yep,
Doing the maintenance is the best idea on the user end.

I must be dense because I cannot fathom a reason why Pluto wouldn’t want to make itself available through any means possible since it is free-ad supported TV…FAST.

2 Likes

When encountering buffering please take a look here, lots of info.

settings>Playback>Buffer Size>Select

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yes, buffers for me as well along with Plex, Tubi and so on while integrated into Tivimate.