Blue stacks download

How do I download blue stacks so I can get TiviMate companion? New to this and having a hard time figuring it out. Thanks in advance

Do you have an android phone? It’s easier than using a computer imho.

I do not. Can blue stacks be downloaded on the fire stick?

You don’t need it on a firestick. You don’t have any other android devices like a tablet? If not follow Dracoo’s post and install bluestacks on you windows computer.

I’m trying to get TiviMate companion so I can use that app. It won’t allow me to get it on the stick.

Hey @Scout52 BlueStacks is what’s called an “Android Emulator”…it’s primarily for games on your computer but it “emulates” android O/S so you basically turn your PC into android thru this app. Either read the TroyPoint tutorial Dracoo sent or download here: And yes…you can download Tivimate Companion from it & pay for your TiviMate player. If you don’t have any android devices…keep it on your computer, as it will come in handy in the future.

Edit: It gives you access to Google Play…which is the download site for all things Android.

Thank you guys for your help!!!

2 Likes

If you don’t have a windows pc you can download it onto a Mac. Just go to the Bluestacks website.

1 Like

how do I install it on a fire stick

Why would you need bluestacks on a Fire OS Device?

to run my security camers

But bluestacks is just an android emulator for computers like windows running win 10 and down so that they can install and run android apps and the firestick is android and runs android apps natively. So you need to install your camera app on the firestick not an emulator.

1 Like