Best VPNs for Real-Debrid (Tested & Ranked)

This guide covers the Best VPNs for Real Debrid in 2022.

Unlike other websites covering this topic, we have actually tested the top VPNs and ensured they are working with Real-Debrid.

5 Likes

Nice. I was gifted a vpn right when i was going to pick my next… lol i want ipvanish again or surfshark.

I may just buy anyway. Thanks for this update. Aweome work team.

2 Likes

I love ipvanish have been using it for 2 years or more and have had no problems and was lucky got it for a great price for life

3 Likes

CNN recently reviewed VPNs. Don’t know how knowledgeable their reviewer is but he didn’t rate IPvanish and even said they DO keep logs and IP addreses!

@sktn77a

Its also cnn… id take that with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

i been using Proton basic VPN and heve ZERO issues using Real Debrid.

5 Likes

Hello @sktn77a the article states the following.

I would suggest reading their privacy policy.

This aggregated and anonymous data does not include IP address, connection time stamps, or DNS inquiries.

5 Likes

The article states “IPVanish does log origin IP addresses and usernames unencrypted on the local device”. And IPvanish has lied about this before. I’d trust an independent review more than I’d trust Ziff-Davis!

2 Likes

@sktn77a

Believe what you wish. Cnn is a lying crap network… but ipvanish has a zero log policy, along with many others.

Wether or not ipvanish or any other is lying about their terms ans services agreements is debatable. Troypoint is well respected, their team wouldnt advertise something to you and then lie about it. If ipvanish did do this i would absolutely bet troy team would take it down or update its followers. So again take what cnn says with grain of salt, id go far out and say dont believe anything for mainstream media or big tech nonsense.

But im not going to tell you what to believe or think. Not to be rude, not trying to tell you what to do or anything. Just my response to your comment.

4 Likes

I have had IpVanish for 3 years and don’t want to try any others. I have had no problems, do believe the zero logging and so forth. All the ones listed are very good and have different opinions from many. Pick the one that works for you and you won’t go wrong

3 Likes

Been using PureVPN for 5 years now on a 10mps DSL line and have no problems streaming @ 1080 get some buffering when its a large file at 4k

IPVanish after years became an epic fail, switched to ExpressVPN which now has become glitchy after their latest update and no customer help, now using Proton free but it doesn’t have any free Canadian servers to bypass geoblocking. Time to plunk down some more cash and go for a 2 yr deal.

1 Like

This RD VPN list that they allow

1 Like

How about looking at the truly independent review sites? For example, Consumer Reports, which does not accept any ad revenues, rates IP Vanish below middle in its most recent 2022 review. I’m guessing that Troypoint receives a material part of its revenue from IPVanish pop ups (and I haven’t seen any other VPN ads on the site), how truly objective can the Troypoint VPN reviews and rankings be??

1 Like

One thing I must say about Troy, regardless of the fact that he is or maybe, receiving revenue from ads, which is smart, I’ve never seen that sway his opinion. I’ve seen tons of reviews for products, like streaming devices, that he is given for free by manufacturers, and supplied an honest and unbiased review, good or bad, on those same products. While I haven’t always agreed with his choices, because I do things differently than others, and so my needs and requirements are different, I’m only going to say this once, TROY IS ONE OF THE MOST SINCERE, GENUINE, AND HONEST, site owners I’ve known in 30 yrs of this hobby, and I know his members are not just a bunch of MARKS to him. He cares and wants to help. You can disagree with him, as I do, but respect and admire him for what he’s trying to do, without deriding him or casting aspersions on him, just because you disagree with one product he likes and promotes fairly. Reviews are like butt holes, every product has one, and some you may disagree with and that’s your right. Free choice is everyones right.

4 Likes