• Daddylive
  • Shazam
  • Luffy
  • Other
0 voters
1 Like

IMO 9Lives needs to be on that list. Working Flawlessly for at least 6 Months

1 Like

This debate always seems funny to me because if you use Real Debrid then the links should all be about the same. The major differences between addons for movies and shows at least are the scrapers and what kind of filtering and sorting you are able to do. That and some of the hot lists like top 100 or most popular and such. Those depend on whether they are using Trakt lists or IMDB or others. There are a few other bells and whistles to play around with also. In my opinion, FEN has the most options if you feel like tweaking settings. But again, all of them should have the same links if you use Real Debrid.

On the other hand, I’ve actually, often found that if a source doesn’t have any live links I can go to another addon and find one, or more there. And this IS with RD. That’s why I like having Fen, Umbrella, The Crew and Promise. Options are a good thing in my feeble mind. Your mileage may vary!

Are you talking about IPTV when you say “live links”? Live video has nothing to do with Real Debrid. The links for movies and shows should all be about the same across addons with RD.

I’ve NEVER used IPTV. In referring to “live” links, I meant functional for streaming the movie I was looking for. Apologies for using an incorrect term. I was referring to addons such as Fen and Crew, etc. which doesn’t offer IPTV.

I may be wrong, but in my mind it would seem that what scrapers are used by each of the addons may have some affect on the outcome. Despite everything, I’ve found it to be beneficial to have more than one addon.

Some addons seem to scrape faster than others…

Dynasty should also be on!

Is there a video on how to tweak fen like the one you did on the crew

Not yet. Maybe someday. I’ve been pretty busy lately.

1 Like

Adina is another excellent add on

Ezra and Twilight great with RD and Orion. :slightly_smiling_face:

Agreed.