Best IPTV for soccer

Hi can anyone recommend a IPTV for Premier League football? Thanks

We can’t name them in here, but you could check out Troy’s list and I will also paste the Discord invite to many different IPTV services. They all seem to have tons of soccer.

why use iptv sportsfire tv stand alone app is brilliiant

1 Like

Agreed. sportsfure app if great

1 Like

I went to cable corner Discord server foe an invite but after I do that how do I in to the site ?

I can’t believe the #3 spit on Troys list. I remember when Soloman would push that particular service on YouTube a few years back. Half of the UK channels never worked and a lot of US channels had issues. At least when I had a month of it a few years back.

What is Solomon?

I need 20 characters

Solo man was a YouTuber who put out videos like free movie apk reviews, fully loaded Firesticks, and a few scams he and another guy thought up. Then he started putting out videos for the #3:listed iptv. It was trash back then. Maybe it’s gotten better, idk, but was thoroughly surprised it was in the list

1 Like

Interesting.

I need 20 characters

If you are referring to the Premire League in the EFL, During the season the loop add on had Premier league, championship, league 1 and league 2 in the English Football league. I know I got great links in the Championship games, but that’s all I had time for. Not sure about the Premier League in EFL.

@Lexus56 I use an excellent iptv which shows every sport in every country. And Premier league and all uk soccer is available

It is not expensive and after 2 years use, i have never had any issues and support is great. FHD/HD/SD and 7 days catchup.

I am not allowed to mention here because of forum rules.

If you would like details, just PM/DM me.

I have no association with this company.

Hi thanks for your help can you send me details please?

Thanks for your help

PM sent to your mailbox.

Hi,
What Iptv service you use.
Thanks

Hi

I cannot post it on this forum. I will send you a PM

@seet

I have sent you a pm 3 times. But for some unknown reason, it is not showing.

Your message system does not seem to be working. Suggest you send me a PM and i will try and reply.

I have sent details to 5 others and the message system worked.

Only heard back from one. So no idea if it suited the other 4.

Is this getting anywhere?

Apologies Dont understand the question.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like