Best IPTV Box of 2023: Your Comprehensive Guide

Best IPTV Box of 2023: Your Comprehensive Guide

Just a note…I see these reviews all the time and posted this one because I thought it was refreshing to see a “Techie” not list a firestick or roku at the top of the list :joy: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:…nuff said

Exactly, but where was the Shield?

1 Like

outdated I guess, still tops but getting old.

Yes hopefully they give it a update soon.

1 Like

not sure if they really care. They went all in on ai.

2 Likes

So true, they don’t. Well if there listening, 8gb ram, 64gb storage, Wi Fi 6 or 7 and expandable to 500 gb. or more. That is what $200 should get you!

4 Likes

I lean more and more everyday toward stock android boxes. They are fun to work with, wide open, no headaches

2 Likes

Exactly, I would love to see that Rik V7 around $100. They would sell a bunch.

1 Like

yea. To be honest my favorite box is my ugoos ut-8. Ive had it since they came out and its still a beast.

2 Likes

Yes I think your right! should have bought one long ago. Not getting cheaper.

1 Like

actually they are down about $25

There trying. That’s a start.

I would have my ugoos on my tv but it out games the shield so had to keep shield on tv untill it blows up :joy:…then the ugoos might get a chance…not sure if I can find another one for gaming tho :sweat_smile:

Indeed, you might have to get one of them SOC thingy’s Make your own.

1 Like

@TXRon . Totally agree. I have used a minix for years. Sadly they have stopped making the item. I tried a variety of non stock android boxes. Just found them difficult to navigate with the UI.

Found that trying to access google play store was cumbersome and sideloading apps easier on stock android.

2 Likes

Yes sir android aint gona make it easier, actually the “safety” changes they are making are intended to stop modders… will never happn, many modders are dev guys. Like an old man told me at the dog track back in the day when I ask him for some tips…Son they aint gona give it to you…you gota go get it :joy: :crazy_face: :skull:

2 Likes

I would agree. Ugoos makes the best quality stock android tv boxes on the market, bar none. I have had my AM6 B Plus and AM6 Pro devices for over 3 years and have never had any problems.

1 Like