Best IPTV app for newest FireStick device

I’m using the IPTV Smarters app on my 4K MAX gen2 and have sync problems, but just on this model stick on my older sticks it’s fine. Just wondering what is the best alternative to the Smarters Pro app.

I always used TiViMate on my Sticks, but I hear Sparkle works to.

2 Likes

I haven’t used any other IPTV apps outside of Tivimate, but it works great on FS, Onn box, and a Shield. Easily worth the $30 for a lifetime subscription.

2 Likes

I tried the sparkle app do not care for it. Is more difficult to set up the favorites. The one thing that I wish TV mate did would record by the name of the show versus date and time. The reason for this is I record news, home improvement shows, military documentary and automotive races. Can’t get that on VOD.

Tivimate
By far the best currently available.
Try the free apk before committing to a lifetime subscription.

3 Likes

Want to thank everyone for your input, I may give the TiVi Mate a shot. I may like it since you can apparently record stuff, I’ll have to figure that out.

Try XCIPTV app

I started using TiviMate last year and have not been disappointed with the decision - as a matter of fact, as I’m diving deeper each time in it’s vast customizations, I become more impressed.

My only regret is not ponying up for the lifetime sub.

1 Like

I downloaded XCIPTV app, and so far so good except I haven’t figured out why my EPG isn’t working. I know with Smarters I just had to put in the url under extreme codes api, so that’s what I did with this app but no EPG yet. My provider did send me a m3u link to use just not sure where it goes or if I need it.

No, Xtreme code is all you need for playlist and EPG. May take some time depending upon how many channels and movies it has.

Okay great. Thanks for your response and input.

Build your m3u EPG under Settings>Playlist. I find the m3u’s provide much more channel information. :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

I have another issue with the XCIPTV app, my VOD stuff isn’t loading, I have the categories but nothing in them. I tell it to update media content and the VOD stuff only takes a few seconds to complete, they rest takes a couple minutes. IPTV Smarters was much easier but it has issues.

I downloaded and tried it out. It’s pretty good player.

It’s doing much better than the Smarters pro I was using, and I think my VOD and Series trouble is my provider because they aren’t working on other players either at the moment.

I use iptv extreme, really good with catch up and recording.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Looking for IPTV with only USA, Canada and UK

TIVIMATE doesn’t backup or restore on the newest Firestick 4K Max. I wrote to the developers regarding this and they responded that they would look into it, but so far there has not been any update or fix. Amazon changed somethin in the software that prevents Tivimate to work as in the other devices. I hace 4 Firesticks 4K Max, but only the last one has this issue.

I’m testing the Ultimate IPTV loader app at the moment, there are things I don’t like, but it’s playing flawlessly without any sync problems.

Further info about Tivimate not working on newest Firestick 4k Max.

My Problematic Firestick to backup or restore Tivimate has ersion Fire OS 8.1.0.3 (RS8103/2083). The 3 working Firesticks 4K Max have version Fire OS 7.6.6.9 (PS7669/4007). All 4 FS are updated to this date.

When I try to backup Tivimate, as soon as I select any folder (ie download) a message apperas that says: SOME ANDROID VERSIONS RESTRICT THE FILE ACCESS FOR THE APPS. - YOU CAN TRY TO USE THE SYSTEM PICKER.

If I try to use System Picker, a page that mentions some files appears, but there’s no way to select or move around with the FS remote control.

As far as I can see, Amazon somehow resticted the possibility of accessing the files already in the device, so there´s no way to write or read anything on it.