Best cleaning App(apk) Nvidia Shield?

Can someone tell the Best Cleaning app (apk) for the NVIDIA Shield?

Defsquid is very good I also use sd maid both are very good

4 Likes

I second the sdmaid. Make sure it is set up right and it does a great job.

2 Likes

sd maid wont work!! Asking for app permissions cause of stupid upgrade never ends!!!

2 Likes

side load it, google is a pain

1 Like

I did the app want permision to acsess storage

1 Like

might just be an nvidea issue, maybe someone will chime in

Yes that is ok you have to allow so it can clean up that’s what it does no prob

1 Like

I did and it wont let me acsess my storage

1 Like

Do you have allow unknown sources on

How do I check for that?

Go to you settings than device preference then security and restrictions then unknown sources then scroll down to sd maid and allow try that

1 Like

Works great!! WAS worth messing with to get working

It’s not there anymore. It is now located under APPS.

1 Like

Glad it worked out for you it’s a good app you should try defsquid also I have both on my shield

1 Like

I didn’t know that I didn’t do the update mine is still there. Well he must not have either he said it’s working thanks for the update

Yeah, I should have clarified. It is now located under apps once you do the update. It’s the exact same thing. They just moved its location.

Sounds like someone had to justify there job with all the changes they did hopefully they fix what they screwed up and leave everything else alone like that old saying if it isn’t broken don’t fix it

3 Likes

So, you like that SD Maid better than Clean Master?

I like them both but sdmaid is my fav and I purchased it to help keep the developer improving It. Thats another reason I cant wait to flip the root switch. I havent been able to run my paid version on many boxes …mostly just my phone. But with root I can run what I want …dammit :joy: :eyes: :grimacing:

2 Likes