Best battery backup/surge protector

I just lost my APC battery backup surge protector after hurricane smoked it pretty good. I’m thinking of getting another APC 1500 for 199.00. just wanted to get some input from everyone. Starting all over again with my whole setup. Only thing working is my ut8 because it was on shelf in reserve. Any thoughts on backup/surge protector would be appreciated :v::sunglasses:

Oh man ! no good. Thank god you had him on the sideline. Boy not sure any protector is safe if that one didn’t work. So sorry. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah it was pretty bad nothing like I ever been through. I think I will probably get another 1500 it served me well but doesn’t mix well with water😭

1 Like

Looking for a new Nvidia shield if anyone sees a good sale :pray: have to buy a new fridge first then I can get what I want I think :thinking:

1 Like

Ive had good luck with the cyberpower brand

1 Like

Yeah I heard they were pretty good and comparable in price

2 Likes

What are you using at the moment

They are and fits perfect under my work bench. My pc/workbench is the wooden one you see at harbor freight, 4 drawers and extremely sturdy.

1 Like

My apc1500 fit perfectly next to my 65"and stand Samsung is still working too thank God can’t afford that now

2 Likes

cyberpower 1500va. I have all electronics near this desk on it including the shield, my router, pc 5 monitors etc…

2 Likes

Good thing I didn’t have the ugoos hooked up still working. Now it will be my everyday till I get a new shield. I guess I will have to suffer with it haha :grin: I m still very lucky compared to many others :+1: finally getting to use the ugoos

Gotta get a new OTA antenna gonna have to read up on that

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your damage. I live in hurricane junction and im no stranger to that mess. The UT8 will now be Rudolph and be the leader.

1 Like

I will rebuild better than before might take a bit good thing I enjoy doing it :grin: been through it before here for 27 years

Good thing Santa coming soon :mx_claus: hopefully he’s good to me I been a good boy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.