Best Android Box for IPTV

I don’t want updates I don’t want Amazon changing my device and my fire tv won’t go past this and update won’t install but you said I couldn’t disable updates but mine won’t install

Which model is it? Older stick? If you don’t want updates then you’re g2g. I don’t get any ads or any annoying Amazon stuff. Try a newer Firestick you may have more luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion MarkxG!, I have been looking at those as they’re relatively cheap to start out with, and hopefully will help with the wife from bitching her EPG isnt loading. I got gigabit internet, so I dont think it’s the internet being the issue, eventhough I don’t believe my firesticks support it. They’re older firesticks.

1 Like

@Miki Proud of the way you remained professional with @Chosen1 after the way he/she wrote some very unnecessary and insulting comments to you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

[> quote=“Chosen1, post:17, topic:80253”]
> you’re lying it’s not in my device storage so I’m just asking your smart ass where are the apps if I can’t disable them.
> [/quote]

You are a credit to Troy’s and an example for the rest of us how to keep calm, answer the question, and not get pulled into an argument!! :clap::+1::fist_right::fist_left::pray::beers::beers::sun_with_face::heart::raised_hands::star_struck:

With Much respect for you, Patachou :smiley:

4 Likes

Yup, just make sure you look at the spec’s closely as some support 100MB and others support Full gigabit Ethernet

2 Likes

Okay, this topic got a little off topic here, but @Chosen1 He is trying to help you btw. Can we focus on the content about android boxes and not firestick help? We can make another topic on that if needed or use pm.

2 Likes

Thank you Patachou for your kind words. I certainly don’t want to discourage anyone, including chosen1, from learning, as some need it more than others, and honestly I try to remain calm as you never know if they’re having a bad day.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

3 Likes

@Miki You have been very patient with me in the past when trying to help me and teach me. You’re an excellent teacher and have the patience to explain things over again, even whenever I felt overwhelmed or lost :star_struck:
And you’re correct, sometimes we all have bad days and just let our frustrations which is most likely happened to @Chosen1

Here’s an apple :apple: for the teacher!
(Actually ¡¡cervezas :beers::beers::beers::beers: frias!!)

2 Likes

I use mecool km6 and beelink gt king pro, am pleased with both. get something with at least 64 gig storage.

3 Likes

It must be those big blue eyes.! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In my experience, the shield pro and the new fire TV cube I’ve been the fastest and most reliable, of course and not everyone wants to spend that much money, I have also used Chromecast with Google TV, and TiVo stream 4K both did well, but weren’t as fast. When I change channels on Tivimate on the new fire TV cube there is no lag whatsoever ,much faster than a normal cable box from your cable company. I got the cube for $100 so for me, I felt it was worth it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.