Best Addon for VPN Status in KODI (libreelec)

Trying to install Fusion having a hard time finding another addon repo that has it.

http://fusion.tvaddons.co

Is there an addon that is similar to vpndot for the fire that displays that the vpn is connected and working correctly? alternatively is there an addon that I can use to test the vpn, status, ip, dns leaks, etc ? what addon and repo?

using nord and Zomboided

would be great if kodi had a visual symbol like vpndot for the fire that showed all is well in VPN land

thanks much

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, I am not able to get the Zomboided addon - it kept saying “Could not connect to repository” - any advice?

I don’t know what vpn you’re using , but Surfshark has it’s own connection status light.

Thanks for the reply. I do have Surfshark, and even they have the outdated info - I finally found out the reason and have fixed it. So, thanks again for the reply.

To all other who is having the problem with not able to connect - it is because of all the instructions out there are linked to the older version of Zomboided - I have included the info to the newer version below: (The 1.0.0 version will cause a ‘Can’t connect to the repository’ issue with no explanation to user - the newer release URL below)

Release 1.0.1 ¡ Zomboided/repository.zomboided.plugins ¡ GitHub