BeeTV won't play

I’ve installed this, and gone to settings to change the default to external player, and I have MX Player, but any link I try in BeeTV, it says “Can’t play this link”. Have done a force stop, have reinstalled. Any suggestions?

I just updated my copy of BeeTV from the Unlinked repository…library/store code # 67664537 & it is working fine…populated plenty of streams & loaded immediately on MX Player Pro. Not sure where you are getting your copy from, but you may want to try this location. GL2U :cowboy_hat_face:

BTW…I downloaded the AF (add free lite version)

5 Likes

Realitvly new user what is unlinke repository? Thanks

1 Like

It’s a store of stores with all kinds of different apps…in Downloader or your favorite streaming device browser…search for Unlinked APK…once you’ve downloaded & opened it you’ll need to type in “library/store” codes…the one in my post above is a very good one…another good one is 96960000.

2 Likes

shhhhhh, ACE is listening! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Sadly, they probably are…& have been for a while :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_monocle: :eyes:

1 Like

Just because we’re paranoid doesn’t mean someone isn’t out to get us. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :melting_face:

ACE is the place. I thought they were just a hardware store?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.