BeeTV & TeaTV Official Sites Offline (what does this mean)?

Just saw the notification on Troypoint - BeeTV & TeaTV Official Sites Offline. What exactly does this mean for users? Certainly no updates for the apps. But what about continued usage? I guess like Cinema, they will get less and less useful as time goes on, but why is this? Do their servers actually contain the sites that the streams come from? Should their existing scraper links continue to work indefinitely?

Anybody have a good handle on how these things work?

1 Like

What do you think it means? Its offline and you will need to start using alternative methods to watch shows.

Not to be rude, not my intention just thats what it means, they are done.

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

2 Likes

Mine is still working ok

1 Like

Yes, I suspect they will work OK for a while (like Cinema) but I’m just wondering what goes into supporting sites like these and what exactly “going down” means to users?

1 Like

Apps like these do things like this all the time. Free apps are always flaky no matter how good they be for however long they last this is bound to happen apps need money to maintain and develop and stay consistent. Paid apps are a lot more stable and reliable. I like consistency and reliability so I pay for syncler plus and or weyd Kodi is the best of all the free apps so that’s what you should use for your main free app for tv shows movies especially if you use real debrid

1 Like

Tea TV and Bee TV were both given notices to cease operations by ACE I believe. Absolutely nothing to do with free v paid app. All about the content I imagine. Lot’s of sites and free app devs get their money from donations or if they have a site, advertising. Time to move on to the next FOTM.

I use this BeeTV app to watch TV channels…

This link is to the old BeeTV app, not a new one with live TV channels. Site looks suspicious.

2 Likes

BeeTV is still working for me. It was just updating. I also use Diggz Zenon.

1 Like