BeeTv not downloading

I have followed all the instructions regarding installing BeeTv but it won’t down load for me. Any help would be appreciated

Where are you trying to download it from and what device are you using? Need more info🙂
and Welcome to this great community @Dublin :wave:

I’m having the same problem. Used APK time to get BeeTV v.3.6.4 [Official]. I click the download button and it doesn’t download. I have developer option enabled and using an older firestick that doesn’t activate developer option separately for each app. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here are some alternatives.
BEE TV | APK download for Android or Amazon Fire. Update: When you try to go to official bee website, it says it’s down for maintenance so maybe why nothing’s working.

Thanks for responding. Appreciate the update

1 Like

Thanks for the quick.response. Will check website at later date

I am having the same problem today, 3 days later. BeeTV jist sits there saying downloading
0% on a firestick via APK time as in your video guide thank you. My developer options are all on.

Same issue here. Just sitting at Downloading 0%. Older Firestick, developer options are on

I was having the same issue so instead of going into the Entertainment tab I tried under New Updates. I was able to download from there. The rest of the installation instructions say to return to my fire tv, install unknown apps and set Bee Tv to on. However, even though the app is installed and is working . It is not located under “Install unknown apps”.