BeeTV and TeaTV apks

Recent updates to BeeTV (after 2.8.5) and TeaTV (after 10.2.3r) insist on downloading media players that are riddled with ads (Titan Playet and TPlayer, respectively)… If you select cancel (instead of install) the app won’t work. I see the guide on Troypoint make no mention of this. What’s going on?

EDIT: Just deleted BeeTV and TeaTV and re-installed the older versions - They are forcing you to install their ad-players now. Goodbye to both!
So I tried FilmPlus, NovaTV, VivaTV and they are also forcing you to install ad-players. The only app I have that doesn’t do this is Cinema. What the heck is going on here???

There is add free versions.

Try looking up modded apk. As for players get vlc and mx player and you shouldn’t have a issue.

As mebtioned below and also a few times. I encourage the search function as well to see if it’s been searched for and a solution found.

2 Likes

In my settings on BeeTV…

I have under Player… “Choose default action”…

(choose) “play with external player”

then u can choose a player…

Cheers…

1 Like

Bee & Tea TV NEVER worked for me, regardless of what version it was. Do they only work outside of the USA? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Mr20878

They work outside of usa. I’m Canadian it works. Switched vpn to Jamaica and still worked.

You might have other issues going on. What issues are you having?

1 Like

@Dracoo

None now that I use Cinema, Syncler, Ocean Streamz and others. It never occurred to me to use a VPN even though I have one on all my devices. :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

@Mr20878

glad you are not having issues. Vpn does help with alot of things. Aha

1 Like

In my settings on BeeTV…

I have under Player… “Choose default action”…
(choose) “play with external player”
then u can choose a player…
Cheers…

Yes, but I really just wanted to use the internal player - its always worked fine for me and doen’t take up any added space on the firestick. It appears the latest versions don’t have the internal player any more. I loaded MXplayer and it works but I still get the annoying ads (that I never used to get until a couple of months ago).
And yes, I did use the search facility - if there are any other posts on this, it didn’t find them.

1 Like

@sktn77a

I didn’t mean to be rude my apologies.

Like cinema there is a add free version via modded apk you can download.

I understand you like the internal player but mx and vlc are highly recommended for a reason. Helps with the file decoding better playback.

3 Likes

Yeah I have the ad-free BeeTV also & no ads on mx player …so I guess i’m out of the loop… sorry

Where did you get the ad-free Bee TV?

1 Like

Dracoo: No offense taken! Appreciate your help.

Unlinked has the ad free B… its in the TP RAI

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.