Bee Tv, No ad Version?

Well I have no idea why you’re getting commercials. I just installed it. Tested 6 different movies, stop and started 3 times each, stopped the app, restarted stopped again, cleared cache, shut it down restarted the Max, and absolutely not one commercial. Ad free mod works perfectly although it’s now v3.2.4

1 Like

I must be doing something wrong…just downloaded from the downloader for the 3rd time after uninstalling the previous 2 times. All 3 installs showed funky games, assorted stuff after content and make you wait for the exit “x” square to show up to get out…

Which site is that from? Not the one I posted.

1 Like

I tried to download all 3 from downloader to my firestick…all 3 versions had games etc… after trying to get out of the app…

But from what site? The site I posted isn’t the same. Mine is hifi2007.

not from hifi2007 give me the exact site please to try…
Thx

Oh dear. I’ve posted the site here at least 3 times.
THIS IS THE SITE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 Like

Ok, got it…thanks for your help…

Hey no problem. Enjoy.

Tried your link out of boredom and no ads here.

2 Likes

FileSynced has an add free version but I had problems with this apk not loading my real debrid. Tea TV and Film+ have add free versions and work great. I’ve been using Snycler and it’s awesome when fully set up using the Troy Point rapid app installer.

1 Like

You don’t have to worry about ads if you use original version of any APK with an ad blocker such as AdGuard.

1 Like

Thank you for that accurate assessment…its been my experience with bee also…frustrating…

download from the Apktime store. get aptime from unlinked. If using Surfshark use the clean web.

The link I provided works and is ad free as tested by myself and others here. No ads. :-1: