Bally Sports May Soon Shutdown According to Scripps | Cord Cutters News

4 Likes

Just in time. I’ve been watching Spring Training games too

2 Likes

me too, 2 on rsn, one on espn

2 Likes

I’ve been watching on Bally Sports

2 Likes

Stinks that it could go into the regular season too.

What Are The DTC Plans for Regional Sports Networks in 2023? – The Streamable

1 Like

MLB is Preparing to Stream Local Games in 17 Markets | Cord Cutters News

1 Like

I’m guessing there will a cost attached to it like an Ala Carte service? Glad we do what we do LOL

1 Like

seems a mad dash going on

2 Likes

If you think about it, the timing is absolutely horrible and you think it would have been addressed sooner instead of so close to Opening Day on the 30th

2 Likes

And then you have this…:joy: They’re taking $5/off

1 Like

Comcast is Not Interested in Taking Over AT&T SportsNets RSNs, it Tells MLB, NHL, & NBA | Cord Cutters News

1 Like

years over over charging the customer is bitting big sports in the a$$ :joy:

MLB Establishes Local Broadcasting Group in Preparation to Air Games of Teams Formerly Covered by RSNs – The Streamable

E.W. Scripps in Talks to Take Over NBA, MLB Broadcasts as Regional Sports Networks Flounder – The Streamable

Or MLB app at $25/mo. Going to be interesting to see how cable companies will handle this and how they will charge for it. I highly doubt it will be a free add on

mlb app never allows for home games, a big flaw in the current system. Big cable in my area have had rights here and now fubo has it but that drove cost up to near $100 for the cheapest plan with rsn networks. Its all designed for the weathy or kids with trust funds :joy:

I read this as I was reading my morning news this morning

2 Likes

Major League Baseball Should Adopt ESPN’s Flexibility During Regional Sports Network Meltdowns – The Streamable

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.