Bad kodi 19.4 update

Simple problem gets difficult. Want to update kodi from 18.9 to 19.4. Using Troy’s method. But something happened and I ended . Also checked storage and .5 GB was missing. Could there be multiple downloads? I wasn’t seeing the same instruction screen, and I went through several downloader tries, downloading the same file several times.
Thank you. Jordan

Without knowing what device you’re using, uninstall Kodi and everything else you’ve done and try to find any files pertaining to Kodi. If it’s a fire stick it may need a reset or similar device. Multiple tutorials on the website addressing all Kodi issues.

Thank you for the reply. I guess the answer is wait and see. And don’t fu– it up anymore.

I’m having problems with my IPTV. I can’t watch my TV shows at all. It’s telling me my version is an error. Can you help me out on this please? Thanks in advance!2022-06-25T05:00:00Z

The crews iptv is down alot, its on its way out dont use it. This is a different topic all together.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.