Background not working on my firestick

I have the 4K firestick

For now I will use Defsquid until Troy gets it sorted out

I donā€™t have any older 4k sticks. Iā€™ll do some searching and see if anyone else is experiencing issues. What Version of FireTV is your 4K?

I had the same message as the poster, but good news, I had to uninstall the amazon appstore version, 1.302A6i, but then installed 1.302G6i on my firestick max from aurora and now working!

2 Likes

Nice going. Thatā€™s the exact version I have. Iā€™ll remember the aurora store tx.

how do I get the aurura link to see if I can get the one you have please

In my Downloader app I go to Troyā€™s toolbox and he has Aurora Store 4.1.1, then I add this page to my Favorites in Downloader so itā€™s always at hand for easily adding things.

1 Like

do you need to pay for aurora 4.1.1, I need to get the background on to my firestick

1 Like

Aurora is free. It is just another playstore. You may want to get familiar with DefSquid or another equivalent app, just in case this version doesnā€™t last and the developers donā€™t come back and update/support the original.

i turned on my firestick this morning and ran analiti i for this error , it said update analiti,i uninstalled it went back into background and the nag screen is still there I could not do anything in the background and kept showing upate old ver now has the wrong time i had to uninstall the background app because it was stuck on the updat screen i did see be sure adb is set to on ???

I had the same problem with the one from Amazon Store, Google Play Store version is updated and is fine apparently. I ended up downloading it from APKPure onto my server and installed from X-plore app, worked a treat :+1:

2 Likes

I transferred the Background app from my onn device (from the playstore) and so far it is working on my 4K max ,until it stops again :slight_smile:

Hey you got a cat who likes Chicken Yemptations, I have a cat who likes the salmon temptations. Hope he or she lives a long and happy life. We love our little girl, Mystique.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.