AT&T SportsNets RSNs Are Shutting Down, So How Will You Watch Your Favorite Teams? Here is What We Know

AT&T SportsNets RSNs Are Shutting Down, So How Will You Watch Your Favorite Teams? Here is What We Know | Cord Cutters News

1 Like

Looks like that one particular channel that the person you know HAS to have will not be affected. You lucked out! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Yep, would be nice if they put it on ota for the seniors who love baseball but cant afford the prices now days.

2 Likes

Not only would that be nice, it should mandatory. :sun_with_face: LOL, not that any entity who makes money off of the channel would agree… but anyway… yes. Give seniors a break for pete’s sake!

2 Likes

Curious to see what will happen with my channel. I’ll watch my teams one way or another. I’m afraid it’s going to turn out to be more money from the consumers.

Always possible however the biggest complaint in past years is home games not avail to home market without some large cable package and teams bound by contracts etc. This could be the way out for teams to do right by the fans…or further screw the customer.

2 Likes