AT&T Internet Problems & Solution

Hey all, I just found this and thought it may help some of you who have AT&T Internet Service:

If you have AT&T INTERNET and are having issues with not being able to login, constant buffering, or invalid/expired error messages you need to follow these steps:

:one: Download the AT&T Smart Home Manager app
:two: Login to the smart home manager app
:three: Click profile tab at bottom far right
:four: Click on account and select
ActiveArmor
:five: Select cancel service

*NOTE: You can reactivate ActiveArmor at any time, it’s a free security service they offer.

A friend of mine in the neighborhood who I “maintain” services for had this very problem, I fixed his with this info, and it worked good. As always, YMMV. Good Luck and stay safe out there!

1 Like

I have AT&T fiber. About 8 months in and almost perfect. Great to tell Spectrum to kiss my a…

1 Like

Same I am loving AT&T Fiber, better speeds, lower price and also felt good to finally leave that Shi$$y Spectrum as well

I have AT&t U-verse and I don’t see no Active Armor option on it.

I have the App on my phone. I also have AT&T wireless foy my cell service and what I love about it is it blocks robo callers and anyone that is not a contact gets sent straight to voice mail

I have AT&t for my cell service also. I have prepaid 25 bucks a month. However they remind me about five times that it’s coming up been paid and next month’s coming up gets tiresome.

Yeah it’s not on my Fiber connection or DSL connections either. Thank goodness.