Asus Tek RT-AX86U Ax5700 Firmware Problems

Hey everyone I received my new router and I tried to hook it up but to my surprise I couldn’t get it work. Then i called Asus tohelp after about 45 minutes Asus representative told me that there was a software problem and I needed to send it to them. Can u believe that brand new out of the box. My question is should I just give up on the Asus 86u or should I try one more time?

Well I’ve had asus router for about 7 years, recently bought a newer model after I’ve had it for 7 years .It just a bad luck that you got a lemon.

I bought the Ausus RT-AX82U very pricey but I have a big home so need strong wifi signal.

Great speed look on Amazon very good reviews on it

Thanks Marko i will check into.

I agree with mako I have been using the rtax86u Asus for a while and love it suks you got a lemon but send it back to Amazon and I would get another Asus imo they’re worth it believe me you won’t be sorry :v::sunglasses:

I am going to give it one more try with Asus . Right now i am looking at all the options I am even looking at RT-AX68U pro. It’s just hard trying to find th rt-ax86u that isn’t new or doesn’t cost $300.00.

1 Like