ASGARD>TVTAP>Playback failed check log

How do I get this to play? Using Firestick4 Max Kodi 19.3 I can’t find solution in previous post. Please advise

2 Likes

I get quit a few " Playback failed check log " errors . I would also lke to no how to fix this .

2 Likes

Asgard TV streaming doesn’t work anymore, tv tap, or swift-streamz, they did work for awhile with the Vpn, but now nothing.

1 Like

Thank you for responding. I thought that also but called my brother yesterday in Fla. (I am in Ga.) and his was working? I really just need the live tv for Fox News live…do you have any suggestions other than iptv?

Ola TV, LiveNetTV, redbox, Silk browser- ustv247.tv
Kodi- Mad Titan Live TV. The list is almost endless.
btw that’s on Matrix 19.4

1 Like

Ive figured out that some issues that i thought were kodi, were actually my firestick. Try rebooting your firestick or unplugging it. Ive started unplugging my firestick every night when i go to bed and plug it back in when im ready to watch tv. I actually have mine plugged into one of those remote power plug ins. So i just push a button to turn the power off to the firestick. It has seemed to help the over-all performance of my firestick. Rebooting my firestick also makes kodi error messages clear out, most of the time.

1 Like

For live tv i use Crew ustvgo, or mad titan live tv, with a vpn.

I’ve been doing the same thing for years and it’s one of my suggestions to everyone with a firestick for optimizing. I once gave a txt guide on the best way to get the most out of a Firestick and that was on the top of my list. Another one is cooling.

2 Likes

I use ustvgo with silk browser on firestick & vpn …never have an issue. On the firestick you can set a bookmark to fox news live stream & open at that web page

1 Like

TV TAP is no more. The official update is called TV MOB. Works about a s well (or not) as TV TAP did.

2 Likes

@joc

1 Like