App to edit TS files?

Does anyone know of any apps that can take a TS video file from a Tivimate recording, allow it to be edited (for example remove ads) then write it out to another format like MP4 or MKV?

I would prefer something that I can run on a chromebook or an android app but I can use a PC if I have to.

Can anyone provide some insight into this? Thanks.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wethegeek.com/video-converters-for-android/&ved=2ahUKEwjW0qSZ9vb5AhXnomoFHWulAkoQFnoECAcQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0xzR50iQLMX9Z1YMocG95t

1 Like

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

3 Likes

Thanks @Miki . Do you have personal experience with any of these? I don’t see TS listed in any of these as a valid file format to edit.

Thanks @TXRon . Does this allow editting or does it just convert an entire file? Also, I don’t see TS listed as a valid file format to select.

1 Like

I havent used it in some time, but its free and highly rated

VLC player will convert as well

TS File: What Is TS File & How to Play & Convert TS Files

I don’t download or transcode any vids. I don’t see the need with on demand. I can watch all the ad free movies and TV series in Stremio.
So sorry I no longer do vid conversions. Now you’re trying to convert TS>Telesync to say MKV. I hope you realize that TS is literally somebodies cam plugged directly into a theaters AV system and is a very poor quality. Taking TS and converting it to say bluray will do nothing to improve quality.

TS in this case is recordings from Tivimate I have made. I can’t find some of these things to download as they are a little obscure. I know I can play them in VLC and I think MX Player, but I didn’t think either allowed me to edit the files and save them in another format.

I was just throwing this out there in the hopes someone had some quick pointers. Thanks for all the help.

Mike

I’ve used handbrake and would recommend.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.