Any website to import an EPG?

If you have a playlist and want to view it, then use the notepad. There are all sorts of apps for vewing EPGs or m3u lists.

1 Like

Miki - how can I PM you (or you me?) I don’t think I’m going a great job explaining what I have / want …

As one Canadian to a soon-to-be Canadian :slight_smile:

Click on my icon and send a message.

I was tryng to do that - I don’t see an option to send you a message :frowning:

It just lists “summary” “activity” and “badges” … Do I have to be a member for a certain amount of time to be able to do that? (am I able to just give you my email addy here?)

In short, here’s what I’m doing:

I subscribe to a service – it’s irrelevant what it is.

Obviously, I use an iptv player to view my shows on my tv.

However, when I had cable, I used to use sites like TitanTV and TV Guide; and I’ve grown accustomed to scrolling through a guide online (more than on my TV).

So, I have taken the epg from my service; run it through m3u4u to get a more streamlined list of channels for me; and now I want to view that epg; but not on my TV (although it’ll be there too, obviously). I want to be able to access it through my laptop (either through a website or an application) and see what’s on and when …

That necessitates me being able to import my existing/altered epg into a service however; and – it doesn’t look like many exist. I love the robustness of TitanTV, for example … good luck finding that GUI anywhere else. :frowning:

1 Like

is this what you want an epg of?

1 Like

No.

I have the epg already

I want it to look like that :slight_smile:

why not just create a shortcut on the desktop and be done. You would have an always updated live copy.

I’d love to - but I cannot get the epg from my TV player to appear on my desktop.

In other words, I have a file – it’s a generated epg stored at a URL. I can enter that m3u and/or epg into the iptv player and view on my tv.

But, if I want to just scroll to a site (or an app) and say, “OK, what’s on now?” – there’s no way for me to do that. :frowning:

And, certainly not one with the bells and whistles that TitanTV has, for example, where movies and sports are color-coded, etc.

I don’t want their epg; I want them to host mine. Is that a clearer explanation?

dosn’t your iptv player let you catigorize?

Yes. But, that’s not the issue.

I can’t find an iptv player that is web-based or Windows-based so I can browse on my laptop. I don’t want to watch; just scroll the guide.

The iptv player I have is on my Firestick.

1 Like

I can put my IPTV player on my PC or my phone and scroll , categorize as I wish, while having it on The TV set,

What you’re looking for is a TV Guide. If you do a search on here you’ll find this subject was discussed a few months back with many good options for your local TV guide. I use one for the Texas area as that is where I source my VPN Server from.

@joeyyes which iptv player do you use?

@Miki do you mean this thread? Free Printable TV " Channel" Guide (I suspect not - that is for printable guides)

I also found this thread: TV Guide for Kodi - but the link you posted is not available. :frowning:

In another thread, I saw you mentioned that you use zap2it - but I don’t believe you can import an m3u or epg file into that, can you?

I’ll keep searching - if you recall the exact thread; that would be awesome :slight_smile:

(I have to be conscientious of my replies; apparently, I replied too much yesterday, and got banned from replying) :frowning:

dont feel too bad, ive been banned for less :eyes: :sweat_smile:

Thanks TX, I didn’t know Titan TV was still around.

I use tivemate and you can use it on 5 devices, even a pc if you have bluestacks for windows or novalauncher they are programs you can use to make your pc into a android program app,

Ok I’m confused. You can’t view a stand alone EPG as in order to update it’s loaded into an IPTV player that recognizes the XML format. I see you did search for a TV guide as that’s what you want imho. https://tvlistings.zap2it.com
I have it set to the same town my vpn is connected to. Then I simply open it, see what’s on and then if there is anything I want to watch I note the channel and go into TiViMate and go to that channel. I have about 90 channels loaded in my favourite. I use zap for my TV and then I have https://sportsgamestoday.com/
for sports.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.