Antivirus for cell home pc and firestick

can any one recommend an antivirus for my pc ,cell and firestick one that really works well with what we do.
thank you in advance

2 Likes

Malwarebytes
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

thank you i will check them out

1 Like

Hi Miki how are you feeling? How did you wind up getting Malwarebytes on your shield?and is it free or paid version

It was the free version. I have a mini keyboard so that makes it a tad easier. I just used an AndroidTV APK from uptodown.

1 Like

O ok great glad you got to work. How are you feeling better I hope :+1:

1 Like

I am doing better physically. Thank you for asking. Have a great week.

2 Likes

Surfshark vpn has a built-in antivirus also.

1 Like

As a technician since 1998 I love an used Malwarebytes in the field and present. I also used Avast, ESET & BitDefender boot disc. Avast also has a great feature to do a boot scan. This is great as the virus or malware is not running yet as your not in the OS yet. Its alot easier for the Program to clean and or remove when the virus or malware isn’t running yet.

Please see hyperlink below for a great review of several of the best.

https://www.av-comparatives.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/avc_biz_2022_07.pdf

I highly recommend Vipre.

2 Likes

Hey all. Just wanted to know what the best firestick cleaner and antivirus software is out there. I’m on point with the firestick and apps and everything is working fine as it should for 4 years but viruses and whatnot advance every year. Just want to keep things clean and running smoothly. I use defsquid now and it works but it free. Paid ones are the best option. Just tryn to find out what yall use. Thanks

The best firestick cleaner is a hammer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the remark