Another Really Big iptv list

Ok heres another or for some an updated iptv listing. Its been mentioned before and is rather large. Its updated every 3 hrs and also pulls epg when found. Currently listing 53,214 channels and 31,913 movies world wide in some cases. After just flipping through a few channels I even found USTVGO in the pack :+1: …actually theres not much thats not in here, pluto, stir, free2view, watchyouttv, plex, samsung, tubi, distro and on and on :sweat_smile:

once you input the addy correctly expect a big delay while it downloads playlist and epg.

https://t.ly/xPkb <<<enter that exactly

original is https://github.com/bitsbb01/m3u8_creator/raw/main/Compiled-all-UpdatedStreams.m3u8

12 Likes

Thanks @TXRon. Have you actually tested this all out? I deleeted mine in TiViMate as about 30% of my channels had been banned and for others the subscription had run out. That was about a week to ten days ago.

4 Likes

yep, its working. I havent had time to check out all 85 thousand channels…im waiting on PowerFader to do that :rofl: :grimacing:

9 Likes

Lol. I’ll jump in then and give it another go. Maybe I’ll delete all the pluto, plex, and samsung stuff as that list had it all. I’ll test as many as I can.

6 Likes

yep this looks like everything free has been combined into one…very extensive

4 Likes

It’s brilliant imho. Someone has time on their hands. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

Killer job Tx…

Nice find & thanx for the shortcut

After a week & a half of prossessing (haha) it worx, cldnt get anything from tvgo to go but most of it is workin

Nice work again Tx

8 Likes

yea I was just checking ustvgo and not much working…but its a rather large list thats updated every 3 hours…so ill give it time to sync…hopefully :grimacing:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Wow. How long did it take to load? Thx.

2 Likes

a little bit :rofl:… might still be

Took me 10 minutes. Amount of content is amazing. Understandably, some streams won’t work or are delayed. Still, quite an impressive list of live channels.

8 Likes

I was hoping ustvgo would be working by today…oh well it appears this guy updates regularly so theres hope :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

62,724 Channels. Almost exactly 10 minutes processing time.

3 Likes

Thanks for this list

4 Likes