Amazon’s just-released Fire TV Cube sees first discount to $125, more from $25

Amazon’s just-released Fire TV Cube sees first discount to $125, more from $25

1 Like

Did they completely stop selling the 2nd gen Cubes? I didn’t see hide nor hair of any last time I Iooked.

Hard to tell. I,m sure they have a stash somewhere. They might pop up on woot sooner or later. :joy:

1 Like

Gonna keep an eye out. If they go on sale again for $59 or less, might consider it. :slightly_smiling_face: Unless I happen to find the big W selling those cute little Onn Boxes again. :boom:

Just looked and can’t find the second gen Cube on their website. So must be done.

1 Like

I think maybe they are just hiding, or in hibernation mode, lol

1 Like

Ebay has them as does best buy. Other suppliers as well but these two I recognize.

2 Likes

I saw Best Buy had them, and they were $101.99!! Geeze, these are made with 24kt gold trim apparently. :smiley: :thinking:

1 Like

And just like that they’re out. Selling for as much as a 3rd gen, go figure.

The sec gen at $59.99 was a great buy at $102 no thanks, spend a little more and get a far superior product. For 3rd Gen cube.

I agree. The 3rd gen dropped to $125 and I’m betting by the end of Feb it’ll be undrr $100

Let’s hope so, I might be checking into one then.

1 Like

Oh me to. 3rd gen gets down to $100usd and I’ll have one.

1 Like

if they get down to 100us i’ll jump on it!
i have 2 onn boxes that i bought unopened when they where hot! just never got around to opening them cause i’m busy…lol
so glad i did,i figured i was on to something when i saw them for 20us
i’d luv to get a fire cube 3gen for 100us or less? i see it coming tho
because they always drop prices when a new model is coming out?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.