Amazon fire stick developer options removed

I have recently reset my new fire stick to factory default it updated the software that just came out June 18 the developer options has been deleted by Amazon so from here on out if you do reset your stick it will no longer be able to upload or sideload Troy point or any other apps that Amazon does not recognize if anyone has a solution or a different device that you can still download those apps to please let me know c

The solution has been given here. The developer option still exists you just have to activate it similiar to most Android TV devices. So do a search here and you’ll find the instructions.

Miki, Where can i find the developer option, after reset.

Where can i find the solution?

Use the search function and search for developer options.

Ok it’s maybe easier if I just give you the steps, but please try the search function. Often the answer is just a short read away.
settings>My Fire TV>About>Fire TV Stick 4K Max ( this is the name of my stick yours maybe different)>click on the name 7 times and that will activate the developer options.

1 Like

Use the search function, i will no longer be spoon feeding everyone. There is a mega topic with all your links for this issue.

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.