Amazon Buys Part of Bally Sports RSN & Will Become The New Streaming Provider For Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Streaming

Amazon Buys Part of Bally Sports RSN & Will Become The New Streaming Provider For Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Streaming | Cord Cutters News

Will Bezos part be exclusive to FireSticks? lol

It’s sounds like a subscription will be necessary to watch mlb nba and nhl. My favorite team is the Nashville Predators.Hope I can still watch with my iptv providers.

If your iptv provider has the packages for MLB, NBA, and NHL channels you can watch the games there. I’ve found sometimes the game doesn’t come in well for my local broadcast within MLB, so I go to the opponent’s feed…kind of fun to hear their perspective sometimes. And I also suspect the iptv providers will still show games under Bally RSNs or a new name.

I’ve sub to MLBTV for years and it will be interesting to see if my fav team games show up on my IPTV. If so I will cancel. I like how the IPTV has each team on it’s on channel. It has to be perfect for my wife or I’m toast!!!

works well

My wife doesn’t watch sports. I have her tv set up for streaming about any channel in the world (iptv) and all she watches are network channels over the air haha. So at least I don’t have to worry about making her streaming experience seamless.