All streams in Kodi are uncached

Wondering if there is a problem with kodi and cinema hd today? When I select a movie all streams are uncached and as a result I can’t get to watch any movies. Is there a solution to this problem?

Kodi working here @animal.

1 Like

Go into Kodi settings and select cached only. Don’t know if use Real Debrid. Check to see if still authorized

1 Like

Thanks for trying to help Throttlejockey but tried your suggestion and still not working. When I select a movie to watch all of the real debrid streams show as uncached torrents. As a result I can’t get either movie or tv series

1 Like

Perhaps check Real Debrid setting? I think there is an option there somewhere that allows you to select cached or uncached torrents.

1 Like

Exactly, go into settings of the add on Like The Crew and select providers and there is the cached only button. A few other settings also.

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions but still getting uncached torrents. On Kodi the following message appears" android system webview has stopped" when I unplug my device. On Cinema hd the message “Error 503 Having issues with premium server” appears.

1 Like

Not sure what the problem is, but it sounds like a lot more to it. Maybe a reset of whatever device your using. To have multiple problems across 2 different apps is pointing to something else. Disect your hardware setup and do elimination of such. Cables, ports, Tv etc Then try software, router ,Modem. Could be anything without specifics hard to tell.

1 Like

Think I ran out of options of what to try. Very strange. First time I have had a problem like this. Like I said the same is happening on both of my devices. Reseting the devices is the last option. Guess I am going to give that a go. Thanks again for your responses.

2 Likes

What devices are you using?

uninstall kodi, reinstall and re add the crew. And reset your settings form scratch.

1 Like

I am using a fire tv stick 4k and a x96 max android box.
I unstalled Kodi and then reinstalled with same result
I then reset the android box and started from scratch and now it won’t let me install kodi
I am at my wits end
I am out of options of what to do

1 Like

Yes I’d have to agree with Dracoo, Start from scratch. Those 2 are so different Os’s The x96 has some form of Android and the stick is running Fire. I’d do 1 at a time and get it sorted before attempting the other.

1 Like

Real Debrid expired?

3 Likes

That’s it Jayhawk. I completely forgot to extend by real debrid. It ended the day I got uncached streams. Soon as I saw your message I knew it had expired. Thanks. You made my day.

4 Likes