All apps on Kodi say "no streams available"

All, i mean all of my apps on Kodi for watching movies say " no streams available". Ive done nothing to cause this. Im frustrated and need guidance. Im not super techy either. Please help, and thank you

Please use the search :mag: :point_up:

Do you have Real Debrid? Without a premium debrid service you will be hard pressed to find working consistent streams on KODI

1 Like

using kodi now no problems with streams

Thanks for responding everyone. An update…
I tried the tutorial suggested on how to fix "no streams available. I even uninstalled kodi and re-installed it. I even factory reset my firestick. Nothing works for the resolve of no streams available.
I have 3 firesticks, 2 of which are in use. I updated one firestick to kodi nexus on the TV i use the most. After that update i noticed the no streams available. I went upstairs to the other firestick which still had kodi matrix, it also was showing now streams available. Ive re-installed different version of kodi on both firestick and nothing worked. I factory reset both firesticks and installed kodi, and nothing worked. Ive been using kodi for years without real debrid, which i still dont have, and it has always worked. Its like this happened out of the blue. Ive search and tried all the solutions ive found on the internet and in forums and nothing has fixed this issue of no stream available. Seriously, ive tried everything i could find. Please help me. Im losing my mind. And again, im not super techy. Thank you everyone in advance for any guidance.

The only advice i would give is get real debrid, its cheap and you will have endless amounts of links to choose from.

Last chance to try and help you here. Get Real Debrid. Good Luck

all i can say is your using wrong streams i have no problems using stand alone apps all working fine

They don’t have Real Debrid and are spinning their wheels after it was suggested by many.

I get it. Real Debrid. I was just asking if there was a way without RD, like i have been doing for the past 2 years. Thats all. Thanks

I was just asking if there was a way without RD, like I’ve been doing for the past two years without problems. Thanks

Search TP for installing Diggz Xenon Free build or Xenon Burst Free build (2 different builds). I cant say how well the links will work but it is an option for nonRD service.

And of course there is a RD version.

Good luck.

Thank you for the advice

1 Like

No problem. All of these builds are under the same Chef Repository so you can switch between them without having to change and redownload zip files and repositories.

Thank you for that heads up. Much appreciated

All the torrents links show up on the screen but cannot connect to any. States No Stream Available. What is the fix. Does this on Kodi as well as Cinema HD.

do you use real debrid

Yes I do use Real Debrid.

I am running the latest Kodi and Superman Build.

this happens if subscription is out of date or the settings are wrong