Alibaba 1.50 worid iptv service

Here’s my Alibaba $1.50 World IPTV Service First Impressions Video wheres the video gone?

6 Likes

Where is the video of alibaba? what is there website address

7 Likes

I heard it was confiscated and taken down by President Xi Jinpang and the Chinese Governmont.

Thanks for the info. I couldn’t even find a site for it

1 Like

No problem. Stay safe out there and stay away from those “Cheap China Boxes” :rofl: :rofl:

whats the name of the web page

2 Likes

No video or anything else ! What’s going on here ?

1 Like

Not sure what you mean? If you become a Patron you have access to a number of added resources.
https://troypointinsider.com/s

You need to download the alibaba shopping app

1 Like

Im Trying To Get My url the Iptv with no lucy, Any Advice or Help

they own our president ! you think they dont already have all your data

6 Likes

Nah, I’m not important enough.

1 Like

Aww PF you’re important to us and really, that’s all ya need. Getting into politics will get you in trouble. There’s a reason it’s
Poly Ticks. :wink: :confounded:

1 Like

Signed up for $18.00 1 year, sofar as good as other premium iptv services, fast zapping, great quality.

1 Like

Whats the web site? Thanks

1 Like

As Patron member, look at first pinned topic to watch Troy show how to get this,

1 Like

Hello @Jdunlo if you click the link that reads “Click Here for Video” you will see the video.

I tried to purchase this product. Set up my Alibaba account. Used a different name and address as Troy suggested. Made it all the way to the payment screen where I tried to pay via Paypal, but the payment was blocked due to “security reasons”.

That happened to me all the time, but used another fake and it went through. Like someone said earlier, Alibaba is the Amazon of the far east and there shoudn’t be a problem using a legit email

Alibaba is like Ebay for the easten world,they have high security to keep peeps from getting ripped off,i’ve been a member for several yrs and have bought ton’s of stuff from them,really good if you can wait a month to recieve goods