Affiliate Disclaimer

Hello Everyone,

I have always believed in transparency on the Internet, so I am disclosing that I have included some links to products or services on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for if a purchase is made.

Within my TROYPOINT Website, email newsletters, and social media outlets, I continually strive to provide my followers with the best recommendations and advice on various technology topics.

I will NEVER promote a product or service unless I use it or have used it myself and find it valuable and of better value than competitors. Also, many times I will be able to negotiate a special price or coupon code for my TROYPOINT visitors due to the large amount of traffic the site receives each day.

The affiliate commissions that I receive for various products/services within my publications help cover the expenses that I incur to administer my various TROYPOINT Internet properties.

When you purchase a product or service through one of my affiliate links, you are directly supporting TROYPOINT and make it possible for me to keep producing valuable content.

If you have any questions about this, please fell free to contact me by sending an email to mail@troypoint.com.

Thank you for your support!

Troy @ TROYPOINT