Adina Kodi Add-on Initial Setup

After completing the installation set-up of Adina Kodi Addon from Troypoint manual you will encounter " No Scrapers Errors", due to not completed the initial setup set-up. @TP-Dracoo those settings are necessary. Those steps will be added in the next TP manual update.

“Real Debrid is required to complete the setup”

After creating Real Debrid account follow the steps below

Initial Adina Setup

Before using the add-on you have to do an initial setup. Those set-ups are straight-forward, and required only a few steps to complete.

1. Open up the Adina Kodi Addon and click on the last menu item “Settings”.

2. Select “SETTINGS: My Accounts”.

3. Authorize the debrid, meta and scraper accounts you are using. “My choice is: Real Debrid”.

4. When you are done click on “OK” on the right side.

5. Back in the settings menu select the item “SETTINGS: Youscrapers”.

6. On the left side select “Scraper Accounts” and click on “Sync (re) with Your Accounts”.

7. Confirm with “OK”.

8. In the settings menu select the first item “SETTINGS: Adina”.

9. Select “Meta Accounts” on the left side and click on “(Re)Sync Adina Settings with Your Accounts”.

10. Confirm with “OK”.

Your good to go.

Note: If you complete all the steps without any issues you can use the Adina Add-on. But keep in mind that “VPN Is Highly Recommended” !.

I see that thanks, I however do not write the guides. I haven’t used a bunch of these addons simply because i find everything i need with seren and real debrid for kodi. I like a simple setup.

I appreciate the in depth look into the addon. You will have to pm the handlers of the website/guides. Im sure it will be added later on. It seems its like seren meaning only can use with real debrid.

Alot of hard work goes into these guides, its possible it was missed or at the time of writing wasnt a option or a issue.

@TP-Dracoo

Yes indeed, just vidited the website to many people are reporting the scrapers errors. They could be working on it.

Do you have a name of the handler so I can send an pm. Thanks :pray:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.