Add-ons not connecting, streaming or working

I can’t connect to tikipeter, followed all instructions to bud and it doesn’t stream any or show links, twilight jumps out of everything and can’t load onetime folders because screen is bigger than tv, only see close side fo umbrella and fen, dradis, and all others need one time load files, can you please help with all i got going on on my firestick, to get it working and streaming addons

i would ditch builds and load stand alone apps fewer problems

I’m using stand alones

what apps are you using just to clarify stand alone apps do not use kodi sorry if i didnt make it clear

Fen, umbrella, buds, twilight, nightwing are some

i see there all repo
sitorys using kodi

the apps ime talking about dont use kodi they load direct on to your firestick opening page and work really well

So please tell me what i am doing wrong using repositories to get them working so i can use them all

Hey pirate, how does that work exactly…how would one go about setting that up the way you have it.

try clearing cache of kodi go into stick settings then apps and clear it but some of the apps you have are hit an miss

best way to do it is down load unlinked then ile give you the codes to get the apps they dont use kodi a lot easier to use an i always download the add free apps

How do i clear all apps out in app settings

Please help me with downloading unlinked

click on the app then scroll down to clear cache then click again

Great, thanks, can you advise me on repositories

use the downloader app type in 234753

when you have it let me know and ile give you the code to enter for the apps

if you have unlinked downloaded type in EB2E4A4C and all the apps are there like cinema hd turks list filmplus look for add free versions

Thanks, grateful for help

also try onstream.so just click on link