Ad Problem for Patrons and Founding Members Now Fixed

Over the past few months we’ve had a problem where some Patrons and Founding Members were still seeing ads on the Insider.

I’m happy to report that this problem has been fixed.

If you are a Patron or Founding Member once you have signed into your account all ads within the Insider will be gone.

If you are still seeing ads try logging out and then log back in. Or, try clearing your browser cache.

Please note that this does not also pertain to our official site at https://troypoint.com as those ads will always be present due to the fact that these are separate Websites.

Thanks for your patience while this issue was being resolved!

7 Likes

Thanks Troy. I’ve check my computer, phone, and tablet and ads are all gone now.

I haven’t seen any ads. Might be because I use Brave Browser with built in ad blockers

I never use any ad blocker and have not seen ads. I use Chrome.

@PiratePete It was an odd bug where some people still saw them and some didn’t. Ad blockers wouldn’t work on this site for non-patrons as we don’t use an ad network to deliver our ads.

2 Likes

I used Brave w/blockers and still saw ads here.

They do appear to be gone now.

Thanks for taking care of that @TROYPOINT.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Troy seems like they’ve disappeared!

1 Like

Thanks for your patience with me and all of my messages to you trying to fix this bug!

2 Likes

All good, no adds. Thanks

Thanks troypoint for the all the helpful videos on downloading the latest app, you make my life so much easier seeing I’m not a computer guy, following your step by step instructions is golden!!