Actors in shows

One of the features I used to love about prime was that when you press pause when watching something, it would tell you the actors in the scene and you could see what other shows they are in.
Is there any plugin for stremio that coluld do similar?
Even if it could only tell me all the actors in the whole show would be good. Something like imdb without having to manually look up the show.

I know what you mean. In Fen and most likely the clones you can tab “information” and see all of the actors in the program. And if you tab on that actor you will get quite a bit of info about the actor. Maybe a bio and movies/tv shows that they have been in.

I will try to get a photo of what I’m talking about later tonight or tomorrow.

what do you click to get that to come up?

I would like to know what you clicked also to get that look.

An older app of streamio in fire stick used to list the actors and you could key on the actor’s name and it’ll come up with other movies that they were in. The new version I have a stremio on my shield Pro does not do that and yes I do miss the old version.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay in getting back to answering the questions.

The option that I indicated appears to be a Fen, or Fen-like benefit. I’ve found it on Fen, of course, Twilight, Ezra and AFfenity, that I just loaded up.

If you are in the movies or TV section and you hit the OK button on a movie, it won’t start searching for streams. You will get the option to browse for streams. Or you can hit the down arrow for more info on the movie, actors, trivia, reviews, etc. You might even get to see a trailer for the movie. Then if you tab on one of the actors listed, it will open specific information on the actor with a listing of the movies and TV shows that actor had been in. NOTE: this DOES NOT work when you do a “Search” for a movie or TV show.

I tried this on The Crew and no-go. Once you tab on the movie it will start searching for streams.