ACE Files Lawsuit Against Popular IPTV Service "Streaming TV Now"

Originally published at: ACE Files Lawsuit Against Popular IPTV Service "Streaming TV Now"

The Alliance for Creativity & Entertainment (ACE) has filed a lawsuit against the popular IPTV Service “Streaming TV Now’ and its owner/operator. In a U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, the anti-piracy platform officially filed a civil copyright infringement lawsuit against William Freemon, the alleged operator of Streaming TV Now. According to…

They can shut down everyone of these services. I’m not paying to watch TV anymore. I care more about eating. Not everyone can afford to pay All these tv service companies just to watch a few hours of TV a week. I’ll stick to regular ota tv until they cut that off. I will say it’s sad they put reruns and total crap on regular TV so most will pay for better reruns and older movies.

5 Likes

As I call it I don’t watch council TV as is utter crap thinking about cancelling my TV licence as I don’t use normal TV all reapeats

1 Like

Sad news indeed if this service goes under. I’ve been with them for several years and have nothing but good things to say about them. I’ll see what happens between now and the end of my current subscription. I have a replacement lined up just in case.

It depends on each person’s watching needs and wants… and their family’s as well. I agree live tv leaves a lot to be desired anymore. That doesn’t mean I want to be without it or a good VOD source. It is just a bonus it saves money from what cable tv would be. Also, regardless of content, it has become a hobby for so many Troy supporters and cordcutting enthusiasts over the years.

3 Likes