About the Kodi category

Discuss Kodi such as addons, builds, repos, skins, settings, etc.

2 Likes

Kodi is my preferred choice at this time since it seems to be linking well to trakt and highlighting watched programs better than cinema.

I have installed a build in order to get a good selection of add-ons onto my kodi. I do not use the build as my skin and use the kodi default skin which is visually simple and easy to use.

However I feel that I am using up precious space by having a build installed that I am not using.

I would prefer to have the option of uploading a bundle of the best add-ons in one bundle without the build and then I could choose and install those add-ons that I prefer. Does anyone know if someone is bundling the most popular add-ons and if so, the address of the source.

Tx

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted something like this as well. In the past I’ve checked the newsletter to see which add-ons were most popular that month to gauge their status then just installed the top rated ones into the Kodi app I keep configured on my device. Currently it’s just Seren.

Hey Benz

I also use Seren on my Kodi. It work very well for me although it does not seem to give me a lot of sources.

I started to use The Crew again and it also works great. What I like about the Crew that Seren does not give me are sources from providers that are not Torents. I really like sources from rapidgator since they stream well and are smaller files with quality video.

Keep me informed of your preferences and new things you find and really like.

How do I install/update Kodi? I am using it as a stand alone app and it is in my Xanax app. Do I just Install it over top of the existing apps or do I have to uninstall Kodi and then reinstall the new version?
Thanx!

I am trying to load the green Monster build but I keep gettinf the message invalid url for zip file. Any answers will be appreciated.

Rapidgator is my go to choice as well. I still use Cyberflix and Real-Debrid always pulls those links well. If not available I usually pick Nitroflare, which seems very similar.

That’s what a build is…a bundle of addons :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

I had to reload kodi 19.4 and added Kingpin addon, which I have been using for a while because it seems to give me best speed. Now I cannot search for movies or tv shows because it returns “nothing found” It always worked before with no problem. I have reloaded both Kodi 19.4 and the Kingpin addon several times with always the same result. I’m running the Buzztv box. I’m also running the Seren and The crew addons and they work fine. Can anyone shed any light on this?

hello can anyone tell me if the crew addon is down? I clicked on it and and it will not load error check log?

I want to ask a question but being 83 all this is hard to follow. I have learned to use the apks and Kodi and how to down load the builds and activate RD but I can’t figure out how to Get Closed Caption to work. I found where you activate it in settings, but when I say find it or download it I get nothing. Any suggestions.

sydhorn@gmail.com

Up until yesterday from the week of February 5th with the help of the Troypoint Insider Community I solved an IPTV streaming issue with Kodi 20, by choosing the TCP protocol through Nord VPN, (closed thread). Once I became aware that VPN protocol selection can be a determining factor of streaming accessibility I did some more testing and I’m glad that I did because with TCP protocol my internet speed was cut by 60 percent or more, however with UDP protocol there was no decrease in speed and I experienced no issues…

Im confused I installed Frankenstien add on and immediately got the message to leave the addon I 4get entire message,but troypoint says to uninstalel The Crew immediately,with no further info until nxt paragraph tals about now u can enjoy frsnkenstein add on,so I cant have both and f so I think Id rather have The Crew,so is it safe or cant I just uninstall Frankenstein? Sorry if I rambled on,please advise

I really like Seren but only for tv shows. Every time I play a movie it drops, no matter how low I go with the gigs or megs.