A New NextGen TV ATSC 3.0 OTA TV Box is Now For Sale on Amazon

A New NextGen TV ATSC 3.0 OTA TV Box is Now For Sale on Amazon | Cord Cutters News

1 Like

Tyler the Antenna Man talked about this Zapper Box on a recent YouTube video. Zapperbox M1 Review - ATSC 3.0 NextGen Tuner Box with 4K HDR - YouTube It looks great but IMO it’s too expensive at current price point. I will wait for the ATSC 3.0 Tuners to be $100 or less. Main reason Ill use it will be to get PBS stations in my area, and as a handy backup for local news when the interwebs are down.

2 Likes

i have a zapper box and 3 local channels that broadcast 3.0 in my area that being said unless they are broadcasting in 4k which most are not yet just like when HD 1080 came out it took stations awhile to switch from SD to HD sometimes some sports are filmed in 4k the picture and it is broadcast in 4k looks awesome but basically the same as what your are getting right now with your antenna, only differences is the atsc 3.0 signal is stronger and no pixels on stormy or windy days and it does seem to help a little bit with atsc 1.0 signal that we are getting now with over the air antennas

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.