900+ Free IPTV channels

With a twist. Heres a collection of free channels(over 900) some ok, some not

The trick here is to host locally on your box using internal storage.
What I did was create a folder inside my existing movie folder and named it “m3u_play” or name it something easy to remember. Download THIS text file and put it in the folder you just created.

Open tivimate goto Settings…playlist…add playlist…m3u playlist…select local playlist and point it to the file.

Thats it, real simple

5 Likes

Do any of these lists have premium channels and major networks? I was disappointed in the TP 7,000 channel list…

5 Likes

I do the same thing by using Downloader. I save to it’s download file then in TiViMate just point to it. I did the same for all the m3u links Troy shortened. Works great and way easier than trying to copy/paste on the stick. Cheers.
Have fun and STREAM ON.

5 Likes

Not sure what you consider “Premium” channels. I have TiViMate with 10 playlists loaded and get all the big networks from the US Canada and the UK. Don’t forget there are other options for live channels like the Mad Titan Kodi add-on and sites like stream2watch.(sx) in the silk browser, removing the brackets first. Both have live TV sections.

2 Likes

Miki/TXRon, I have not subscribed to a pay iptv server since the demise of he who shall not be nammed. I have been very happy with The Crew iptv and USA TV & Radio (which requires Nord VPN) but since everyone raves about Tivimate I thought I would give it a try but I don’t really feel like shelling out the bucks needlessly for pay iptv if there is a good alternative.

4 Likes

Many people use a iptv player such as Miki loaded with free channels from all over the place. As far as quality of links its hit and miss because sources often change and variety of channels is not something we controll other than from within tivimate where you can block channels, assign epg’s accordingly…etc. Tivimate is very robust at least with the paid version.

1 Like

@TXRon is absolutely correct. I can literally help you load over 50,000 world wide channels. But I don’t recommend that to anyone. I would start out with free2view as it will have a ton of free channels that are well maintained and most of the EPGs load easily. Do a sight search for m3u and you will find hours of reading and knowledge at your finger tips.

3 Likes

https://cutt.ly/F2V_Master

5 Likes

Tx PF. I should have done that but I’m easily distracted these days.

3 Likes

Thanks PF- I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

Any one give a crash course on how to load epg on iptv smarter pro using GitHub one of them is TVSFilmNoirNetwork.us I would appreciate it extremely new to iptv

2 Likes

Isn’t that a Roku channel. I think the m3u watchyour.tv has it

https://cutt.ly/WatchyourTV
epg: https://cutt.ly/WatchyourTVepg

4 Likes

Hey @bbanahan Just go into your Settings/EPG/Add Source & type it in…

1 Like

I just checked and TVS Film Noir Network is indeed in there. Lol. Sent a message to myself. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.