4k links in Filmplus and Cinema

I just purchased a Hisense 50 inch UHD tv. I side loaded Cinema and film plus onto it. However, I am getting zero 4K links, even with real debrid. I still have five gigs of memory available . I always got loads of 4K links with the ONN box and the fire stick 4k. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Thanks, but it didn’t work. :cry:

It has to work lol. If Real-Debrid is set up properly and pulling from premium links, these apks will find them. Are you using the mainstream versions of Film and Cinema?

I am using the ad free versions. I am getting plenty of RD 1080p links.

I would use stremio or kodi. Filmplus and cinema do not pull as much 4k in for some reason.

It has been a while since I used both, but I’ll give it a shot tonight when I get home from work. I always used to pull a decent amount of 4k links in Cinema while using RD.

Ok, I’ll try that, thankd

There is a setup issue here you need to resolve. If RD isnt down and setup right it will pull all available links for your show. There is something here you need to fix. It could be there actually isnt any 4k links for the show you are looking for, that happens. Mostly with older stuff. (Don’t name your show here) But look at your setup and go threw everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.