24/7 channels on kodi

Anyone know if there are any addons for kodi that streams 24/7 tv show channels. I know my iptv providers have them but its always the same episodes. I dont watch live tv except sports and enjoy just watching random episodes of shows. I tried the loop add on but it seems to only have 24/7 sports channels. I appreciate the info ahead of time

1 Like

I don’t know if there is on Kodi, but would be cool if there was! My wife and I like the 24/7 channels, but they always buffer like crazy.

1 Like

In Kodi the Crew addon has IPTV channels under the tv section. Also ustvgo.tv works in a browser. I use tv bro for a browser and surfshark for a vpn and receive all 90 channels. No vpn and you only get some channels. I don’t know why surfshark works with ustvgo.tv, but it does.

I have Surfshark an can’t get HBO , Showtime , Stars an some others to work on ustvgo . Most but not all 90 channels work .

Cant mention shows by name using programs like kodi and what not.

1 Like

Sorry, i wasnt aware

I changed the server to Denver. Watching it now… Also have used Toronto .

Try setting to Denver…watching ___ right now… Also have used Canada with no issues…

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.