2023 Onn 1080p Stick and 2023 Onn 4K Box Benchmarks — Compared to all Fire TV Sticks, 2021 Onn Models, Chromecast, Shield TV, and more

2023 Onn 1080p Stick and 2023 Onn 4K Box Benchmarks — Compared to all Fire TV Sticks, 2021 Onn Models, Chromecast, Shield TV, and more | AFTVnews

5 Likes

Was pleasantly surprised.

Wow so happy with this Walmart device. Once again great advice coming from here . Beware firestick.

It took me a very long time to get one since I live in Canada. Three trips to three different States and I finally got one in Florida last December. It’s all I use for the most part now. It runs circles around my two fire sticks in every way and I wrote that after I set it up and saw it for myself.

I was in Walmart a couple weeks ago and I was walking down the electronic isle and there was a box full of ONN sticks,they were14.88 so i grabbed 1 just to play with.

Which I have not yet.it says full HD streaming but it also says 2K.
I noticed it says made in Vietnam, I guess i thought everything was made in China…So much for knowing very much lol

I know nothing about the stick it but I have 4 or 5 of the ONN 4K streaming box I like… I have update just 2 have not opened the other boxes.

I think maybe I have enough streaming devices for a while…

Now 95% of what I watch I subscribe too.
The other 5% is Tivimate,sometimes Tubi and Freevee.Pluto not so much.
Mostly documentary apps and starz I subscribe too. I have subscribed to many more but they all just kept showing the same movies all the time and the best one I’ve seen many times.Like mst ppl I guess.

Every once in a while a good new movie will come out but they seem to be getting fewer and far between.

I understand netflix they are kinda like the used to be vhs rentals.
Lots of customers. I hope u know what I mean.

Max has had many of the same movies for months as 1 example.
Which I got tired of seeing.

I don’t watch series anymore because after usually 3 or 4 seasons the go poof!

I think these streaming devices can become a habit. I have a bag full of fire sticks and several other brands and no I don’t even know why.
I guess I may be in my 2nd childhood only thing I can think of.

Back to my hole, thank you…