19.3 not working on fire stick

I’m trying to upgrade to 19.3 on my tv with a fire stick nothing will load after it’s done I turned off my VPN still nothing. When I go into the manage app it says I have version 19.3 what am I doing wrong?

This is my screen it’s different than the one on the tutorial Am I supposed to leave it on new or put all I tried both?

Hi @Ellie
Click on the lower right - Install

I had the same problem, upgraded from Kodi 18.9 to 19.3. Installed as instructed with Downloader like in the screen above, but after installing, when I click on Kodi icon nothing comes up. When I checked on my installed apps on firestick, Kodi 19.3 shows up as being installed, but does not come up when you click on it to open… What’s up with that?

thats what i did and it says its installed but when i click the icon it never opens

hopefully we get a fix it won’t open at all

@Ellie

Remove kodi completely. Go into the rapid app installer and install 19.3 fresh instead of the update.

Fresh install after removing all kodi can fix these errors.

Also make sure you have the right hardware version installed.

1 Like

Hi @Ellie
Sorry it didn’t work.
Let’s try something.
Try to uninstall it. Then when completed, open Downloader, and in the url box type in Troypoint.com/kodistable
Once it completes downloading, click the install button.
Next, click on the Kodi icon, next click yes then let it open.
Come back here and let us know an update.

1 Like

Worked great, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Which way did you do it with or without the rapid installer I’ve never tried using that?

@Ellie

Both.

Rapid app is bar far the best as it’s updated and easy to use.

Both ways work. Side loading or using the app.

1 Like

Yay That worked like a charm thank you so much! What do you use to watch it on I had venom before. Not sure what the best ones already use

1 Like

Hi @Ellie
Your welcome and glad it worked.
I only use just a few apps, it’s easier to keep things cleaned up and running smoothly.
I use Seren, The Crew, both with real-debrid.
Thanks for the question and mark your question as solved so others who find their way here can see what we did to solve this question.
Let us know if we can help again.

1 Like

Did I get it marked? The only thing I found was solution under you and I clicked it. And what’s real debrid do I have to have that

1 Like