Xenon build not showing vpn connected to

Hello all. Im using the onn streaming box which is so far going great for what i need. I installed Kodi and the Xenon matrix. All is fine and works perfectly. I have Proton Vpn which i connect to first then open Kodi…When i select system information it not showing the ip im connected to through vpn. Any suggestions on this . Ty

@Mikeymikemike

Hi welcome to the community.
Sorry for the late response.

After connecting to one of ProtonVPN’s servers or locations, your IP address will be changed automatically. To confirm that your IP address has been changed, please follow these simple steps:

1. Visit our what is my IP tool and note down your IP address and location
  2. Connect to ProtonVPN server
  3. Clear cache and cookies before confirming that your IP address has been changed by visiting again https://ip.me

The best way to find out that you are connected to the VPN by using the VPNSafetyDot. This app will also show you if you’re disconnect from VPN.

This app can be downloaded, by following up TP manual. This app are used, and been tested by many users.

If you have any questions about pls post your comment hopefully this time will be answered quicker.:+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.